The Wood Wizard Cedar Wood Grill Scraper
The Wood Wizard Cedar Wood Grill Scraper – Customizes to all Grill Sizes
Metal grill bbq brushes and scrapers leave behind dangerous bristles that break off. Here is a healthier option just in time for BBQ season.
The Wood Wizard Cedar Wood Grill Scraper is a wonderful tool and cleans the grill efficiently, with no risk of metal shards or wires getting stuck in your food! Makes a great gift beautifully wrapped.
Cedar Wood Grill Scraper Cleaning Instructions:
- Preheat your grill to start the grooving process, ensure your grill is hot (high heat allows the grooves to form quickly).
- Slide back and forth on grill-using slow firm pressure, the Wood Wizard front to back on hot grates.
- Repeat-align the previously formed grooves to the grate ensuring that only one good set of grooves forms. Once grooves have formed high heat is no longer necessary. No maintenance, No Metal Wires, Cedar Grill Scraper.
- Tip-dip the end in coconut oil to clean and grease the grill.
Hand crafted locally by Dave Currie of Clearview Lumber Ltd. in Franktown, Ontario. Proudly Canadian in business for over 40 years.
On Special for $20.00
Available for a limited time at Living Science Wellness Centre.
Make it a combo and add a Cedar Grilling Plank: great for salmon on the grill. On special for $3.00.
Take these steps to prepare your wooden grilling plank:
- Rinse the plank with water to remove any dust
- Fill a sink or other large container with water,
- Submerge the plank in the water, placing a weight on top of it.
- Soak the plank for 1 to 4 hours.
- Enhance the plank’s flavour by adding 1 tablespoon salt to the water.
Note: Natural cedar wood characteristics may include wood knots. Cedar has a lovely fragrance. Hand crafted each piece is unique and has it’s own natural beauty. Hand sanded, handles have smooth edges thanks to Dale Currie. And a unique tie to hang the Cedar Wood Grill Scraper along side your other favourite BBQ tools.