Complete Collagen for Optimal Health
Collagen supplements have been gaining popularity in recent years, in both the traditional gym crowd as well as in the general population at large. As a key structural protein, complete collagen provides all of the essential building materials for the growth and maintenance of a healthy, active body, so you can remain strong while you’re busy living your life to the fullest.
What is collagen exactly?
About one third of the protein content in the body is made up of collagen, which is a complex structural protein and the primary building block for the body’s cells and tissues. Complete Collagen in fact, helps maintain strength and flexibility in ligaments, bones, joints, and tendons, supports healthy skin, gums, teeth, eyes, nails and hair, and helps the body build lean muscle.
Of course, not all collagen supplements are created equal…
You may be tempted to try collagen to help you keep up with your busy lifestyle, but with all of the options, how do you choose the right one for you? First of all you’ll want to select a non-GMO collagen, sourced entirely from pasture-raised, grass fed cattle, so you can be sure your collagen is free from both antibiotics and added hormones. Beyond that, you’ll also want to pay attention to dosing, as all of the latest research points to a scientifically validated optimal dose of 10g daily for optimal benefits.
Complete Collagen™ from Progressive™
If you’re looking for the best, reach for Complete Collagen™. It contains non-GMO hydrolyzed collagen from pasture raised, grass-fed cattle (minimum 70% natural grasses) that is free of both antibiotics and added hormones. Each scoop provides 10 grams of collagen along with 100% of the RDA of Vitamin C (for its role in collagen formation), as well as 100 mg of L-Tryptophan (an essential amino acid that collagen doesn’t contain).
It’s also is gluten free, will mix easily into water or your favourite beverage and can be added to protein shakes or breakfast smoothies. So if you’re looking for stronger bones, connective tissue and lean muscle to keep up with life, then give Progressive Complete Collagen™ a try. You won’t be disappointed.
- 10g of non-GMO collagen per scoop
- Current research shows that this daily dose of collagen is an ideal amount to help mend an active body.
- Sourced from pasture-raised, grass fed cattle
- This means you can be sure your collagen is free from both antibiotics and added hormones.
- Added Vitamin C so you can make the collagen you need
Your body can’t use a collagen supplement without Vitamin C, so we’ve added 100% of the RDA to ensure you get the full benefit.
- Added Tryptophan to complete the aminos
- Warning: Collagen does NOT contain all the essential amino acids…unless you add tryptophan. Tryptophan is the missing link that completes collagen’s amino acid profile, helping to improve its protein quality.
- Enzymatically hydrolyzed for easy mixing and better absorption
Hydrolyzed means Complete CollagenTM is easily absorbed by your body and mixes instantly in any liquid. We use an enzymatic process, which is much cleaner than alternatives that leave behind chemical residue.
Article credit: Article provided by Progressive Nutritional Therapies