Better Night’s Sleep
The importance of a better night’s sleep may not be underestimated.
If you are seeking improved brain and body function. We have a few suggestions to share.
Naps if time permits a few minutes can make the world of difference. Research shows napping can contribute to better health and well-being.
Tips: You may have heard some of them already….and they ring true for those suffering with sleep disturbances.
- Turn off all electronic devices before bed.
- Plan your bed time. A regular rest regime, sleep time helps your brain and body be sleep ready.
- Take a hot bath or shower. (add a few drops of Veeva Sleep Formula essential oil to the bath water)
- Meditate to tire and calm the mind.
- Get cosy, body temperate can disturb your better nights sleep
- Deep breaths, in for a count of four, out for a count of four.
- Use a sleep mask darkening the room may provide a few more minutes, hours of restful sleep.
- Massage therapy, tight sore muscles around the head and neck could contribute to sleep disturbances.
- Choosing proper nutrition may be a benefit to improving one’s sleep, eating the right foods, avoiding a rich meal before bed.
- Avoiding caffeine, especially late in the day and before bedtime.
- Limiting pets in bed can provide you with more room, rest and improve sleep
- are all good tips to support your body’s natural sleep rhythms.
Aromatherapy when used may be beneficial for improving your overall deep sleep.
Veeva™ sleep formula roll ons, used topically along the nape of the neck, wrists, soles of the feet, behind the knees to help you drift off to sleep.
Room atomizers, essential oil diffusers are wonderful tools to use in preparing a restful sleep ready environment. Veeva™ essential oil in sleep formula contains active ingredients to aid your mind, body, soul to restful sleep.
Rest, relax, rejuvenate, refresh, and feel energized to start your day.